Arrow Lake I'm a broken prize
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
for time purposes say she was gone for about half an hour!

She raced toward Sunspire as quickly as she could and into her den to grab Chervil leaf, Cobwebs, and moss. On second thought she grabbed poppy seeds, a single huckleberry and some chamomile to give the stranger after the wound was taken care of. Praying she wouldn't get caught she raced toward the borders and back out again, carefully making her way down to Arrow lake and finding the injured female.

A worried whine left her maw and she set down her bundle of herbs giving the girl a sharp nip to the neck, only to rouse her from unconsciousness "Don't sleep quite yet. I promise when i'm done i'll watch over you while you rest. My pack won't mind too much I think" she said quickly. She then turned and began to gently lick the dirt and leftover algae from the water from the gash in her back leg. Then she picked apart the bundle and grabbed the chervil leaves, chewing them up and then spitting them onto the moss. Once the moss was soaked she placed the medicine covered side upon the girl's wound and grabbed the cobewebs, slowly and gingerly wrapping it around the leg to hold the moss in place. She then used her nose to push the moss into the wound with firm pressure, counting in her head to three hundred in her head before releasing. Five minutes of steady pressure should have been enough to stop the bleeding and the Chervil would do the rest plus prevent infection. 

Once done she grabbed the four poppy seeds, Huckleberry and Chamomile and brought it toward the girl's face. She nudged her gently and lay down so they were eye level "If lord willing and the creek don't rise you'll be free of infection and your leg will heal up just fine. What's your name sweetheart? How'd you end up like this?" She asked, wanting to see if the girl was lucid enough before she risked giving her the poppy seeds. If she could hold a conversation then she would be safe to take the poppy seeds, if not she'd need to simply rest up and sleep it off before taking any pain relievers.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 19, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 19, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 21, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 21, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 22, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 22, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 23, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Nikan - May 24, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 26, 2018, 11:20 AM