Arrow Lake I'm a broken prize
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth hid the relief that washed over her when the girl answered her questions. Sympathy and a sort of motherly feeling rose up in her chest at the small and frightened sound to Zula's voice. "Sunspire. I'm really new there. It seems nice though." she informed the other of the name of her pack. She wasn't too sure how good of an idea it was to share information with a stranger but this girl didn't seem nasty or threatening, even so Hyacinth wouldn't share too much more about her new home. 

When told of Zula got injured Hyacinth gasped "Bless your heart, you are really lucky hun. Escaped with a lot of bruises and a nasty wound but you'll heal up nicely and be alright again. Usually with a fall like that you hit your head and drown or just...die." she gushed. She realized suddenly that Zula was still soaked and probably cold due to the nighttime air being chilly again. She stood up and went to stand beside her and then lay down so her body curled around as much of the grey furred woman as she could  and began to lick at the rest of her fur. "I'm not tryin' any funny business, you're soaked and cold. Can't have you getting sick. You rest up and I'll watch over you till mid day alright?" she said, fixing her with a kind smile before returning to licking the rest of the water from her fur.

I'd say one or two more posts from me maybe? A post where Hyacinth finishes drying her and guards her and then one with her leaving during the day?
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 19, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 19, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 21, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 21, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 22, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 22, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 23, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Nikan - May 24, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 26, 2018, 11:20 AM