Arrow Lake I'm a broken prize
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Last post and archiving

She smiled softly at the gratitude and held still and silent as Zula fell asleep. After what seemed like an hour or so she began to smell the strong and all surrounding scent of a male. Her ears flicked and she released a low growl of warning, body tensing up but never leaving Zula's side.

*Dawn*

She had seemed to have fallen asleep but she jolted awake as a crow gave a loud caw from above. The scent she had smelled earlier was still around and just as strong, leaving Hyacinth with an uneasy feeling. The sun had just begun to rise above the mountains bringing light with it and as she looked around she caught sight of a large brown furred male with the most interesting eyes she had ever seen. She flicked an ear and tilted her head questioningly as he strode forward with a white female behind him, speaking to her. His words alarmed her and she stood up, growling "How am I supposed to leave her after you've said that?! Are you going to hurt her?" she asked trying to seem as threatening as possible but he only laughed and assurred her he meant Zula no harm. He gave a brief explanation that he was her companion and she had fallen over the waterfall, leaving him to search for her. He asked her to leave them be and after a moment's consideration she nodded and looked once more at Zula before turning and heading toward Sunspire.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 19, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 19, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 21, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 21, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 22, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 22, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Zula - May 23, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Nikan - May 24, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: I'm a broken prize - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 26, 2018, 11:20 AM