Arrow Lake beware the man who would kill a god
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
as the thread feels like it's reached it's natural conclusion to me i went ahead and wrapped it up + archived it. :-)

vilkas's attack finds purchase: his shoulder collides into the side of the unwelcome stranger's body and the other male stumbles backwards with a growl of pain. vilkas becomes vaguely aware of a dull ache in his own shoulder but he rolls it as he takes a predatory step towards the other male whom straightens his posture. his head lifts as the stranger stares then and ceases his movement. seaweed green gaze flits across the other male's body as he automatically assesses all the places he could attack, all the places exposed to him; some of which were more fatal than others. yet, the stranger begins his retreat with a posture that refuses to submit. it couldn't be considered a spar by any sort of standard really but whether the other male was submissive as he retreats or not didn't matter to the firebrand. he saw the retreat as submission and the aggressive posture as a pathetic attempt to hold onto dignity. and despite that vilkas was left disappointed by the buildup and then sudden and uneventful release of anticipation he does not pursue. it was clear that he doesn't need to and thus he returns to finish what little was left of his fish; keeping an ears and an eye open just in case the other male and his female companion decided to return.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
beware the man who would kill a god - by Vilkas - May 20, 2018, 06:23 AM
RE: beware the man who would kill a god - by Nikan - May 20, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: beware the man who would kill a god - by Vilkas - May 20, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: beware the man who would kill a god - by Nikan - May 20, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: beware the man who would kill a god - by Vilkas - May 21, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: beware the man who would kill a god - by Nikan - May 21, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: beware the man who would kill a god - by Vilkas - May 24, 2018, 02:42 PM