Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl had been on a late patrol through the territory. Much of the pack decided to sleep at night, something he often favored himself, but he was struggling to sleep tonight and wasn't sure of the cause. He was back from his trip to Morningside and general exploring of Teekon. Back to his normal routine. The two parts of him protector and explorer tugging at one another. In his past they had worked together and at times even here they were balanced, but he was somewhat unsure now, something he couldn't quite explain.

Another thing that had been on his mind was Cebra. He had looked after her now and then right after him and Mawk retrieved her out of that wretched place, but then he went on his trip. He knew that she would be safe within the territory, under no direct pressure from the pack to do anything due to her condition. But he still regretted leaving her for that time. He hoped that she had been settling in well, but it would seem like a miracle if she had. To have endured so much torture as to forget who others were and most importantly who you were... Something Howl could almost not comprehend.

His ears perked at the sound of distant whining coming from the stone circle. He wasn't sure who they were from at first but once he approached and saw the white frosted tips of her fur. He walked up to her and saw that she had been crying. He tried to think of what to say.  Are you alright? What's wrong? but he knew the answers to both of those. He layed down beside her on his stomach. He rested his head against hers, offering himself as a 'shoulder to cry on' or simply as a way of calming her down. He knew that she still didn't remember him, but he hoped that his simple affections would be accepted.

"I know it's a lot Cebra."  he began speaking softly in a whisper to her under the night sky.  "But I'm here... I'm here for you."  he said looking over to her, hoping to calm and comfort her.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Howl - May 21, 2018, 10:39 PM