Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He was right of course, it wasn't fair what happened to her at all, but what was happening now wasn't fair to anyone she had previously known or loved. She only gave a small nod, face still pressed into Howl's chest as she listened to him speak his deep voice rumbling against her nose though his chest fur. When he mentioned her children she tensed when he said she had two not three children, one had died not too long ago. She felt a wave of grief wash over her for the child she didn't know yet had born into this hellish world. "Burr....What a nice name...I wish i remembered him" she whispered but then thought on it for a moment. Maybe she didn't want to remember, maybe this was a chance to move on from the pain her life seemed to be.

It struck a weird chord in her the way he spoke about her and Mawk's relationship and she pulled away, a curious light in her eyes. She listened intently as he continued, speakimg wisely and filling her with new ideas and better yet, hope. "You're right. I can...be someone new. I can start over and not be weighed down by pain and agony. Yet...won't it cause them more pain if I move on? If i choose to find a new mate, new love, new friends? What about my children?" she so desperately wanted to let go, to do what Howl was suggesting and become someone she wanted to be rather than someone she was expected and hoped to be by others. "I do care for Mawk I just....I don't feel the attraction to him" she said and ducked her head. She looked at him again and felt something stir within her. While Mawk seemed to want to avoid most conversation about what was happening, Howl came and spoke to her and helped her fix it. He was here for her now in ways she needed so desperately. Not to mention he was easy on the eyes. She flushed and looked away, scolding herself for even thinking in such a way so soon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Illecebra - June 03, 2018, 03:26 PM