Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She began to describe him. He wondered why she didn't just say his name. It was as though she were leading him through a guessing game. One by one he could see that he shared the same qualities as her mystery man, giving him hope. Part of him didn't want to believe it, that in the end, it would end up being someone other than him and that he shouldn't get his hopes up.

But as she moved closer to him and pressed her chest against his, his heart began to beat. Her touch was so warm and welcoming. Something he had in the past refused to let himself know. When she finally revealed the truth, his heart stopped a moment.

A mix of emotions arose. A joy that he would have a chance to be with her in her new life. Curiosity to see who she would now become. He didn't care that she may not be who she was before, she would still be Cebra and he doubted that the strength he saw in her the first day they meet would not find it's way into her now. But his mind had to wonder to Mawk and what the others would think about this. They didn't yet know that Cebra was choosing to move on. That Howl wasn't simply taking advantage of her condition. But then he didn't really care. They would know the truth, and the others could think what they liked until they knew it too.

He let out a faded chuckle before holding her close. "I am attracted to you as well Cebra... Not only to your beauty but to who you are. Despite you forgetting your past in many ways you are still the same strong and vivacious individual. I don't think anything could change that... Or the way I feel about you." he said with a warm smile before lightly kissing her on the cheek.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Howl - June 05, 2018, 01:44 PM