Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
It was true. This would have never happened if she hadn't lost her memories. And for that Howl was happy that she had lost them. Not the way she lost them, but this new clean slate that she had. She was free of her past, free of the guilt, free of the pain. And now she was free to do as she pleased, and thankfully that included him. He thought faintly about how unfair this might be for Mawk, but it wasn't as though he hadn't been around. Cebra had seen him and Howl since she lost her memory and she still was choosing Howl or Mawk. He trusted her clean and innocent mind to make the right and true decision for her. Cebra could be a completely different wolf now, and with that have a completely new life with him.

She stepped closing, closing the gap between them and began to lightly nibble on his neck. It was almost surreal. He could hardly believe that what he had only fantasized about was actually happening. He nuzzled his muzzled into her neck and deeply took in her scent, memorizing and becoming familiar with it. His soon to be new normal. He raised his head and proceeded to lick and nibble on the tips of her ears.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Howl - June 28, 2018, 01:17 AM