Broken Boulder "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?"
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
The memory of Liri had passed over his mind multiple times since they departed from each other's presence, a fragment of his past caught within the present. It was an odd memory... the wraith with fur as white and that strange night with her intoxicating scent... he had worried for her. The ghost had departed so soon after their coupling, and Horosk had worried for her future - he had no knowledge of what had befallen her since that night. He found it difficult to think of her now, when he had found love in Mira, but still the recollection of Liri appeared in his head every now and then, and he did not truly blame himself for it. She had, supposedly, carried his pups after all.

But he had not expected to come upon her at Bracken Sanctuary, of all places. The Storyteller had exited the den only to catch some fresh air in the darkness, escaping the troubled dreams of Kelina and her piercing gaze. Horosk's paws had led him away and he had not fought against the pull, agouti tail swaying gently at his hind. He travelled through the monochrome landscape with no particular location in mind, padding amongst the rocks until his ears caught sound of soft whispering only a short distance from him. The outcasted Irya's interest was piqued, and he swiftly began to weave through the undergrowth until he spotted a pale figure staring up toward the charcoal sky dotted with glowing stars. Now the emotion in her voice was evident, and Horosk's brows knitted with concern. It took him a moment, but eventually he decided to gently call out to the woman, currently oblivious to her identity.

"Hello? Are you... okay?"
Messages In This Thread
"Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 28, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 28, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - May 30, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - May 30, 2018, 02:51 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - June 16, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Síff - June 18, 2018, 10:30 AM
RE: "Did I haunt you, like a ghost?" - by Horosk - June 24, 2018, 06:11 AM