Dragoncrest Cliffs I don't wanna be the right way round
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Joining 
helllllllooooooo! welcome one and all!

There had always been news coming from the claimed land within the Teekon Wilds. There were travellers who told the stories of the great Heda and her family. He had never fully listened, he had no inclination to travel away from his home, to travel far from his own family. 

But everything had changed. 

His spirit was lost. 

He found himself drowning in the pity of his packmates. His injury was defining him, and changing him ways he had no control over. He had no interest in the stories of the south, not until his life changed. Not until he had nowhere else to go. It was time to face judgement. Surely Heda would deliver judgement upon his spirit. Tell him if he was still worth anything to her reign, or at the very least end his fight in an honorable way.

In his weeks of rest, Armor was left to his thoughts and the idea of joining Heda in her claimed Drageda made more and more sense. To get away from his past he left in haste. Perhaps to hastily. His coat showed of his tough journey. Pulled taut against his bones, and dull to the eye. Armor had fought tooth and nail to get here, taking five to six weeks to make the journey from Maungeda. 

The journey had been brutal but he had held his own. He had become a scavenger, following the birds and making do with what he could. His lame leg making it difficult to hunt. He had no healing skill and at the moment could only hope the injury would heal over time. As of yet he had only made minute progress. His leg ached, and barely supported his weight. He had found it better to avoid using it all together.

Now there was hope in sight as he made his way along the border he could easily recognize as Drageda. He had been pleasantly surprised to find the @Rose girl on her way home. The chances of finding a girl from Drageda were slim and yet it had happened. It lifted his darkened spirit, giving him the boost to complete the journey. As he came up to the border he rested for a moment composing himself before letting loose a howl to the inhabitants of the dangerous cliffs.
When everone lies, telling the truth isn't just an act of rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon.
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
~ Chronicler 0/5 ~ Scout 0/5 ~
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 22, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 22, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 28, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 28, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 30, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 31, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - June 02, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - June 30, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - June 30, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - July 01, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - July 04, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - July 08, 2018, 05:36 PM