Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Quixote didn't remember a lot of details about the pup hunt, which was good -- because it didn't make Eljay look like a total idiot -- but also not good -- because Eljay felt as if he was lying by not telling his new Alpha all about the failures of that hunt. He shifted his gaze nervously when Quixote asked if he'd be interested in organising things like that more often and admitted finally in stumbled words: "Oh, uhm... Well, I'm not very good at it. I mean — The pup hunt didn't go very well. I'm good at hunting big things but maybe not so much at leading." He wished he was better at it but things were as they were, and as things were he did not feel confident enough to lead more hunts presently; and would not take initiative for such unless directly prompted to by his Alphas.

Eljay frowned as the hoof tracks became less visible because they were going to higher ground. Quixote caught the scent trail pretty quickly it seemed so Eljay just followed for now, while keeping his eyes open to see if the herd'd arrive on the horizon any time soon.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussing conspiracies and prison facilities - by Eljay - June 14, 2018, 02:01 AM