Blackbeak Bluff and i whisper "my wife,"
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

iliksis stood along the broken promontory, his back to the world and the sweltering sun that sat in an inferno behind it. he had lost the boys, their scents all but faded -- and iliksis was bled of any volition to follow them. he was sufficiently convinced they did not harbor the girl -- and without the girl, they were of very little interest to him.

he was lonely, but not in a way buffalo nor the two boys could fulfill. often his dark thoughts turned to relmyna, and inadvertently the brood that suckled at her stomach. these thoughts always went south, soured by tepid anger and possessiveness -- he was quick to think of something else to distract his mind from such irritating and infuriating things.

presently, there was a chill wind that hugged around him and lifted his fur in small bursts of tufted disarray. the scent of brine washed over him, a sensation he had not experienced in quite some time. the scream of the shore and the raucous call of gulls would soon come to a quiet conclusion, for around them the first slip of dusk fell, the world nestled by radiant rays of virulent red.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - May 22, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Gallo - May 22, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Buffalo - May 27, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - June 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Gallo - June 04, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Buffalo - June 06, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - June 12, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Gallo - June 20, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: and i whisper "my wife," - by Iliksis - July 28, 2018, 11:50 AM