Fox's Glade i wanna let go
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
No worries! Thanks for starting, I'm so pumped for this! <3

Was she excited? "You bet!" Clary coupled her laugh with a bounce and twirl to accentuate her words. How could she be anything else! For everything, really - the waning high of her trip with Nanook, the recent birth of her newest siblings, and now this - her realest real and first assignment, and with Red, to boot, her newest self-proclaimed best friend (minus Steph, of course, but sisters didn't count) even though she hardly even knew her. Life couldn't get any better. Her movement swayed the soft spring grasses, and their stalks brushed a flutter of rain against her thinning fur and into the air, and probably onto Red and the bison pelt. Oops - but ah, the pelt would be fine, and Clary hardly felt the wetness of the drizzle, or really even cared. The coolness of the air refreshed her, and she sucked in a deep breath through her nose and exhaled. Yeah, sure, this place lingered with that nasty underscent of fox, but still! If you breathed in deep enough you could definitely smell all the colours of every flower, and they warmed her face with a grin.

Even better was her company, and she turned to Red with a vigorous nod. "Yeah! My aunt took me North just this winter - I practically had to beg and plead and promise I wouldn't run off which I definitely didn't by the way if she ever asks but anyway we were away a whole moon, but gosh, it only felt like a day! And I thought this place was big and cold and snowy, but lemme tell you - " but instead of telling her about the mammoth snowbanks, or how she thought all her toes would fall off, she stopped and turned to Red instead, "hey, wait. You came from somewhere else before here, didn't you? Were you from up there? Up North?" She hadn't seen any wolf quite as small and red before, not where Nanook had taken her, but then, she hadn't seen any wolves quite like Nanook up North, either, and she had seemed well enough at home there. Clary didn't think it was a stretch to ask.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - May 23, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 25, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 02, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 15, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 17, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 22, 2018, 03:59 PM