Fox's Glade i wanna let go
46 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Rambly post is rambly.

Red had chuckled to herself and then settled in to listen to Clary babble on, and she was just about settled into their journey when her younger companion cut herself off. She turned a 180 and asked Red about herself. “Oh,” Red began, taken by surprise. “Uhh, no, not North. East. I mean, the last place I was in was to the East. But. I’m kind of from everywhere.” She squinted, trying to remember all the packs she’d been in, all the places she’d seen. “I’ve been traveling since I was old enough to catch rabbits and live on my own without constant fear of death. So… since about a year old. Umm…” She thought back to her childhood, which seemed vague and far away, even though she was only three years old.

“Let’s see, I was born in a forest, to Mom and Dad who were great hunters and scouts, so I guess that’s where I got it from. I left to travel the world with their blessing when I was old enough and I regret to say I never went back to see them. I don’t even know if they’re still alive. But they’re so far away, it would take me months to return.” She stopped, not exactly sad, but the turn of conversation had made her more somber than she had been when they’d set out. “Anyways, I’ve been all over,” she continued. “Forests, lakes, the sea, the desert. Up North where it’s always cold and icy, down south where no one knows what snow is.” This little monologue made her happy again and she grinned at Clary. “You wanna hear about anywhere in particular?”
Cardinal will exit a thread after 10 days of no replies. Feel free to skip her after 10 days, as well.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - May 23, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 25, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 02, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 15, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 17, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 22, 2018, 03:59 PM