Fox's Glade i wanna let go
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
No worries! <3 Haha the dynamic of these two, both just blabbing away. I love it <3

So Red didn't expect her to like the desert, and all Clary could give was a great old sigh of, "oh good." Her nervous laughter shook into a chuckle of blissful relief when her friend simply laughed along, and her tail picked up an easy sway again. It wasn't even forests she thought she liked better, but pretty much everything else - heck, even that big strip of rock Nanook had made them wander through for a week or more wasn't so bad next to what she pictured the desert as.

She drew alert when Red's voice edged serious, and she gave a swift nod and a quick, "right!" when prompted, before she fell silent again. With both ears cupped, she listened, eager to learn from the skills her friend could lend her. Red almost talked more quickly than her - probably just as fast, with as many threads and tangents, and it made Clary dizzy, and not quite knowing where to interject. "Oh, umm - " she turned to survey their surroundings, about ready to list the things she could see and smell, but her friend had moved on already to ask about direction, and at this her body snapped with a bounce and a shake of a knowing excitement.

"Oh! Oh oh, yes! Mom taught me this when I was still little! The sun rises in the East - " she pointed her snout to where she'd seen the sun rise that morning - straight back the way they'd come -  "and sets in the West," and she struck her muzzle toward the Sunspire, in the direction they wanted to go. "And that makes North that way, and South down there!" and she spun and pointed in each direction, before swirling back to meet Red with beaming eyes. "And at night, the stars tell you things too. So, as long as you know how to find North, you can figure out all the other directions too," she grinned from ear to ear, and her chest puffed just a little. She just knew Red would be impressed. "My aunt taught me that one."
Messages In This Thread
i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - May 23, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - May 25, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 02, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 07, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 15, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by Clary - June 17, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: i wanna let go - by FiraCardinal - June 22, 2018, 03:59 PM