Wheeling Gull Isle when she strut, she got (body and blood)
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus
yaaay i wanted them to meet!

reed knew of the youngest children but not of the white-furred girl around her age. having never been around children her age -- besides her brother, and he hardly counts! -- reed finds herself at an impasse when confronted by this particular reality. she's already been usurped as the baby princess of the island but she doesn't need more competition. 

though, she thinks, giving her a critical once over, at least she is still the prettiest. "reed, hemlock's daughter," the fearghal replies smoothly, canting her regal head. "i've not seen you either," she continues, "are you new around here?" of course she knows the answer to that -- she's only lived here (most of) her life. and she's certainly never seen the strange girl around -- she would remember a mug like that. now that the initial shock of seeing her scarred face has faded, reed has to admit it imbues this maegi with an intrigue. her strange, twisted paw, her startling open jaw... the burgeoning medic in her is fascinated. her inborn sense of decorum prevents her from commenting on it (yet) or even looking for too long, her gaze instead settled, pleasantly neutrally, on her face as a whole. for now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when she strut, she got (body and blood) - by Reed Wolf - May 28, 2018, 01:07 PM