Wheeling Gull Isle when she strut, she got (body and blood)
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

coddled as she is, reed has been fortunate enough to be only surrounded by those who loved her unconditionally and indulged her nascient arrogance. maegi does not seem to find it charming. this is... surprising, and she finds herself frowning in return, wondering what her deal is. thankfully for both of them she does not bait but answers honestly, apologising (as she should!). it seems they have a shared lineage in botany. reed is unsure if she likes that or not. she says, "my father went insane and abandoned me," an ungenerous portrait of the fearghal patriarch if not undeserved. (and little does she know maegi's similarities in that arena, too).

perhaps she is the one who should be faulted for not knowing anyone, apparently, outside of her family and the strange sable creature that leads them. but she does not let that phase her, nodding as if she knows exactly who maegi means. "where were you?" the fearghal asks curiously, her head tilting to the side. perhaps that is how she gained her deformities, she thinks, her eyes glittering with interest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when she strut, she got (body and blood) - by Reed Wolf - May 31, 2018, 12:51 PM