Stone Circle I think there's a flaw in my code.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 

After helping Kegana store the rest of their prize in one of the caches for the rest of the pack to enjoy, Brynn decided to lead them in search of water. She was thirsty and wanted to wash the blood from her coat. Her post-hunt high had long worn off, and she was starting to feel her wounds. The one on her shoulder was most irritating because she could feel a sharp pain every time she took a step, causing her to limp a little. She didn't think think the bone was broken, the deer hadn't gotten a good enough kick in to do that, but the gash was pretty deep, and the movement of her muscles underneath was causing her a lot of pain. Her chest wound seemed deeper and didn't feel much better than the wound on her shoulder. She began to grow worried. The wounds were bad enough to cause her problems if they got infected. 

Finally, she stopped and turned to her packmate, "I'm a little worried about my injuries. I'm afraid they'll get infected without proper attention." Worry crossed her face as she imagined what could happen if she got sick with infection.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Brynn - May 24, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Kegana - May 24, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by RIP Leo - May 26, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Brynn - May 26, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Kegana - May 26, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by RIP Leo - June 03, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Brynn - June 04, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Kegana - June 07, 2018, 08:18 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by RIP Leo - June 14, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Brynn - June 14, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: I think there's a flaw in my code. - by Kegana - July 01, 2018, 10:26 PM