Arrow Lake You make me laugh, you make me cry
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan paused in his pacing and turned to face her again, temper flaring despite her apology. She was sorry? What if he had been unable to find her? What if Hyacinth hadn't come by and fixed her up? She could be so much worse off than she is! Then his own thoughts slowly sank in. She could have been worse off but she was as fine as she could be and she seemed to be okay enough to continue onward.

When she told him to stop pacing, sounding annoyed he gave a low chuckle. She was still the only one who wasn't downright nasty that had the balls to sound irritated or annoyed, or snap at him. As her muzzle brushed against his shoulder he tensed and almost pulled away but then let out a slow sigh, closing his eyes and stepping forward to press his nose between her ears. "I'm sorry Zula, I was just..worried. I haven't felt anything at all for anyone but myself almost my whole life and it's new to me. I don't understand or know how to control how I feel around you" he let this confession slip freely from his maw, partially lying when he said she was the first one. There had been Awinita, but what he felt for her was different, more malicious.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Nikan - May 26, 2018, 11:14 AM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Serem - May 27, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Zula - May 31, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Nikan - June 02, 2018, 08:38 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Zula - June 15, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: You make me laugh, you make me cry - by Nikan - June 16, 2018, 02:57 PM