Serpent Lake i'll wait for you there like a stone.
12 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Her travels had brought her north,  path aimed for the coast for no reason other than to see the ocean for the very first time.  It was her plan until the scent of one of her brothers returned, and she abandoned her new mission and returned to the original one.  Loyalty trumped any wanderlust coarsing through her blood, ever present though it was.  Part of her expected to lose the scent again;  she was always cautious of hoping too much,  fearing the misfortune of disappointment. But Tseitel followed  Adler's scent trail quite a ways southeast,  all the while pondering what his own plans had been - what he had been thinking about along the way,  if he was searching for her,  and why Aldo's odor did not accompany his twin brother's. 

The scent brought her to the rocky shores of a small lake. Thirst itching her throat,  Tseitel snickered to herself, feeling a moment of happiness.  He had come here for water too,  and although it was an obvious and silly thing,  it seemed for a moment like they were together again,  exploring and discovering a new water source; like they had done countless times before. The giddy feeling faded into disheartening nostalgia,  her little smile disappearing and her ears slowing drifting downward. 

the pale-toned agouti picked her way carefully down the jagged bank,  lost in thought.  As her luck would have it,  Tseitel missed a potential foothold and tumbled down the rocks into the water with a light splash.  The icy water stung shallow scrapes and wounds caused by ripping stones. She winced, attempting to right herself. She was just so clumsy sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - May 28, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 03, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 04, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 04, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 17, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 24, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 26, 2018, 05:58 PM