Serpent Lake i'll wait for you there like a stone.
12 Posts
Ooc —
[b]"Yes," Tseitel answered,  considering her answer for a second. "[b][b]...But not specifically.  I... I know I will need to find a pack. Otherwise -- otherwise I'll die." [/b] It was a statement of the obvious.  She was well past the stage of hating herself for not being stronger and smarter. It was just something she had learned to accept.  Not all canines could thrive without the help of a pack;  this was why wolves lived in packs in the first place.  For Tseitel,  it was not merely the issue of physical survival,  but emotional survival as well.  Without others she felt her sense of self worth waning, and she felt herself growing more and more lost and without purpose.  

[b]"I have scented a few packs nearby.  But I don't know which I should join.  I don't even know how to go about joining a pack,"[/b] She sniffed and licked her nose nervously.  "[b]I've never done it before." [/b]Actually, the very idea of walking upon the borders of a strange wolf pack and seeking membership chilled her to the bone.  But it wasn't really necessary for the snowy male to know that.[/b][/b]
Messages In This Thread
i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - May 28, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 03, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 04, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 04, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 17, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 24, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 26, 2018, 05:58 PM