Serpent Lake i'll wait for you there like a stone.
12 Posts
Ooc —
Tseitels ears drooped a bit at his words,  unsure how to answer and embarrassed.  She wasn't sure it was worth it to defend her skill because her scope of experience was so limited . "Uh,  my pack was small. We rarely needed to travel far and I often trained with my brothers... I have never been alone...  Quite this long. " her words were steady as she made this admission.  Perhaps she was not as good of a scout as she thought.  Tseitel was slowly learning that the world was much larger and more chaotic than she had first thought. 

Her large eyes widened when Siarut next spoke and she canted her head in surprise.  This was not something she had expected.  An offer to recruit her into his own pack.  She did not know how to respond.  Should she abandon the search for her brothers in exchange for the chance to live?  Tseitel desperately wanted to live and it was growing clear that this would be impossible if she did not seek a pack very soon.  

"I... Thank you.  I'd be honored." but what would happen from here?  Would she follow him today or would he perhaps give her instructions to find his homeland? She studied him with uncertainty.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - May 28, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 02, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 02, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 03, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 04, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 04, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 17, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Siarut - June 24, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: i'll wait for you there like a stone. - by Tseitel - June 26, 2018, 05:58 PM