Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
8 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
decided to change this to "aw," hope that's okay!

The jutting rocks and jagged ground are no match for the warrior she-wolf.  She has traversed worse terrain in her short time of life,  and her long legs carry her in fluent, loping strides over the uneven terrain.  She is full of energy after having made a kill of a stray boar piglet,  the milky fur of her snout holding traces of pink bloodstain as she holds the majority of the carcass between her jaws.   Admittedly, she has fled the scene of the kill in fear of being discovered by the mother sow - a formidable opponent and one which she dares not face on her own. 

Aela deems herself a safe distance once she stands upon a flat outcropping.  Here,  she takes a moment to survey the Hinterlands, a vast and magnificent sight cut off only by the greater mountains.  She drops her kill at her paws and follows it to the ground,  relaxing on her belly and beginning to eat.  It is a welcome rest from the tireless search for her brother @Kodlak,  whose scent has brought her to this location.

Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM