Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
8 Posts
Ooc —
yay! Also I loooove your characters name!  <3

Aela settles the piglet between her front paws and flips it over to expose the belly, already torn open,  some of the entrails missing in a hasty decision to take a bite immediately following the kill whilst the contents were their warmest and freshest.  She takes another mouthful,  relishing a welcome change to her diet after weeks of scavenging old kills and hunting smaller prey such as rodents and birds.  She is in the midst of chewing when a voice issues from a distance ahead and she freezes,  bristling.  Her hard blue eyes regard the handsome woman standing ahead,  slight puzzlement forming. Aela can't help the shock she feels about the color of the she-wolf's fur,  a stunning carmel blonde that she did not know existed amongst her species. 

Pretty or not,  the stranger poses potential threat,  as all strangers do.  Aela is relieved however by the friendly demeanor and harmless curiosity and the Whitemane is not so brash as to display unwarranted aggression.  Her ear does twitch in irritation for having her meal interrupted,  but she merely licks her maw and answers a muffled,  "Yes...?" before continuing to chew.  The blonde female does not appear to be starving and Aela would much prefer she go find her own food rather than ogling at someone else's.  

"What's your name, miss?" she asks after swallowing her current mouthful, her voice carrying its usual commanding,  confident tone, irritation morphing into curiosity of her own. 
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM