Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
8 Posts
Ooc —
The smile is returned as Niamh makes herself comfortable with her gifted snack.  Aela,  too, feels much more comfortable, the last tidbits of irritation and wariness fading away.  The Whitemane eats whilst the blonde brings up Kodlaks apparent description of their former home.  Aela can almost see it as she chews,  the pigmented wash of lime green cascading across the night sky above the snowy tundra.  Homesickness stings her but she catches herself from falling down the rabbit hole of nostalgia. "Yes,  it was very beautiful..." she agrees simply between mouthfuls. 

"Indeed...  Perhaps I shall travel northeast next.  Our propensity for roaming around is a good thing,  I suppose.  Until times like these,  when we are trying to find one another." Aela chuckles.  It's an undesireable situation but she sees the irony in it nevertheless. 

"you know about me.  Tell me more about yourself, Niamh. Are you native to these lands?" By now, she is truly curious about the stranger.  Niamh seems to be a likeable woman, and they may as well chat whilst they eat.
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM