Swiftcurrent Creek Hell or high water
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
The Omega did not expect to be shown any kindness. Koji, her fellow bottom-of-the-ranks dweller, was probably expected to care for the now round female. It sure wasn't fun, dangling at the lowest of lows all because she didn't know something that someone should have taught her before she reached true adulthood. But there was little to be done about it. She was sure that when the pack met her rays of sunshine they'd warm up to them and maybe place her back in the normal hierarchy. Surely her children would be as adorable as she had been as a kid. She already loved them.

Belly-up and eyes watching the puffy clouds, Chusi lay relaxed within the borders of the Creek - away from the others. Especially Wylla did she try to avoid at all costs. She had barely noticed the former Alpha was pregnant, too busy with her own shit to care for hers. She had enough companionship from @Koji and Arrille and even Durnehviir wasn't the worst (even though the alpha siding with her worst ever enemy still stung like a bitch).
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Hell or high water - by Phoenix - May 29, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Hell or high water - by Chusi - May 29, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Hell or high water - by Koji - May 29, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: Hell or high water - by Phoenix - May 29, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Hell or high water - by Chusi - June 08, 2018, 01:14 PM