Heron Lake Plateau i'm not just pieces of meat between pieces of bread.
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,113 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Mommy seemed to have similar problems as Eljay did — he was still pretty stuck too. As Eljay pulled one of his front legs, a heavy sucking sound followed and then with a plop and a spraying of mud he got loose. A step further he was stuck again. For now he decided to stay like this, since at least he didn't seem to sink alarmingly far into the mud. It'd just take a bit of effort to get loose. "Uhm," he murmured, a guilty look on his face that betrayed his feelings; "I hate this place." Eljay hadn't ever said he 'hated' anything, but he really hated this place. "But I'm trying not to show too much. I don't want everyone to be miserable just 'cause I am." He grimaced as he pulled his leg with a frustrated frown on his face. This was exactly one of the things wrong with this place.

"I heard Raven's pregnant," said Eljay, a bit of hesitance in his voice as he wasn't too sure if mommy liked this news. Her rise to Alphaship -- and mommy and daddy stepping down as Betas -- hadn't gone unnoticed to Eljay and he wasn't too sure how mommy felt about it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm not just pieces of meat between pieces of bread. - by Eljay - June 06, 2018, 06:14 AM