Broken Boulder I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Joining 

Kavik had traveled a long way from his home. He didn't regret his decision to part ways with his parents. It was time he forged his own path. In fact, he was surprised he hadn't done it sooner being the independent wolf that he was. The much-needed disbandment of his pack had been the catalyst that pushed him to finally make the decision to leave the place he had grown up in.

Just as he was starting to grow road wary, he found himself approaching what appeared to be the borders of a pack's territory. He scented the familiar markings alerting others that this area was claimed. Surrounding him was vast grassy plains that were green and spoke of the beginning of summer. It wasn't particularly sunny today, which he was grateful for. Truthfully, he preferred night time. His inky black fur absorbed the sunlight like a dry sponge in water, which meant he had come to find the moonlight more preferable. 

Kavik decided this place seemed as good as any and tilted his back, a low, long howl escaping his lips to ring out across the unknown territory.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by RIP Kavik - June 01, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 01, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 01, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm waking up; I feel it in my bones. - by Alarian - June 02, 2018, 02:06 PM