Moonspear Charge ahead, no, never turn
241 Posts
Ooc —
They hadn't lingered long at the Caldera, and so they arrived at Moonspear in good time: an hour still dark, and untouched by the early rays of dawn. A fitting time, Andalusia thought with a glance to the sky, to arrive when the mountain's moniker still watched over its land. The moon shed a calming light through the late spring night, and settled a peace in her heart that she'd made the right decision, following Gannet here. She shared his glance, and felt his brightness touch a light through her eyes. She liked the kid; he seemed a good one, and if the wolves here were anything like both he and Hydra, she figured she'd settled in well.

While she nodded at Gannet's remark, it was hard not to grimace at the thought of entering Moonspear without the blessing of its leaders. While Gannet would be fine, she was still an outsider - but luckily, Hydra didn't keep them waiting. She seemed completely at home, wrapped by the night's long shadows, and now Andalusia felt her anticipation spike. She returned Hydra's bump with a good-natured nudge of her own. "It's good to see a familiar face."  she said as the other Ostrega pulled away, but her smile dimmed at the question that followed.

"Sort of," she glanced briefly at Gannet. "I was from the Caldera. I reckon I lost them in the war. Gannet gave me a low-down of his family there, but none of them - well, they aren't the wolf I'm looking for." S-sss - argh! She bit her tongue - she knew it was in there somewhere, paired with him, brusied and crumbling - "The more I remember him, the more I'm not sure if he even made it through."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Gannet - June 01, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Hydra - June 01, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Andalusia - June 02, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Gannet - June 03, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Hydra - June 07, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Andalusia - June 07, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Hydra - June 13, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Charge ahead, no, never turn - by Gannet - July 03, 2018, 06:07 PM