Broken Boulder and he will drag the whole universe into war
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
the firebrand's wait was not long and his seaweed green gaze slides over the male that approaches. the male holds a confident swagger that bespoke his rank despite his surprisingly petite and feminine frame, complimented pelage painted primary with charcoal and ash accented with markings of creamish-gold and scars that the vilkas was not noticed from far away. vilkas wasn't exactly sure what he was expecting from the leader but in his mind he perpetually just keeps an image of large, brawny wolves like his brother kodlak in his mind. a terribly stereotype really especially since the guardians and warriors were typically in charge of protecting the pack at it's core. of course despite his first impression based upon the pretty and lithe build of the male before him vilkas would assume that he's a warrior based on the scars that mar his face ( perhaps also a wrong assumption ).

the stranger got right to business, offering a formal greeting to the raptorial firebrand, accompanied by an introduction that stated name, rank and an inquiry. "i met one of yours a few weeks back. lily." he watches the leader's reaction to the name drop but from scent alone vilkas knows she did not lie to him. in fact, the idea had never even crossed his mind despite how he felt about words. easily twisted and manipulated which was why he preferred to communicate with body language; but there were times in which words were a necessary evil for him. "she said you take in all walks of life whether they seek temporary lodgings or something more permanent." vilkas repeats the message he was given. he happened to fall in the latter following his recent decision to stay.

"i fall in the latter if you have the room." vilkas informs the male that calls himself alarian.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and he will drag the whole universe into war - by Vilkas - June 02, 2018, 01:27 PM