Big Salmon Lake Look at all those chickens
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir listened as he spoke, he seemed so... well-mannered. She had never really spoken to someone like this but she liked it. Not quite like any others her ears were perked when he was talking about his culture, it seemed interesting. He was a leader of a fighting group, in her terms anyway. It seems noble to risk your life this way, but she had never really been in a ‘pack’ or even had a family so she didn’t know if it was unusual or not. “So you are a leader of a fighting group, and they fight for less fortunate ones?” She asks clarifying just in case maybe she took it the wrong way. This time she made a little face, like she was thinking. 

At this point she was thinking about his question, did she dwell with the humans?, she did house with one for a day or two before roaming in the wild. Should that be of concern? It was a few moments before she shifted her weight uncomfortably then looked at him again. “I was born near a lot of them, they sold me to a human, but he let me go into the Wild.” It came out a bit plain, like it wasn’t real to her yet, but she knew it did happen she just didn’t want to accept it. Elixir was getting nervous, she didn’t want Kodlak to think she had been domesticated by them or anything. Inpatiently she waited for an answer.
Messages In This Thread
Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 04, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 05, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 05, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 02:23 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 06, 2018, 09:43 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 06, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 07, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Kodlak - June 24, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Look at all those chickens - by Elixir - June 28, 2018, 10:30 PM