Noctisardor Bypass Let a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you.
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
hope you don't mind me stealing this  :)

she changed her mind. wandering was totally her thing. she loved it with all her heart and soul, and every fibre of her fickle being.

okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but there was no denying the freedom in being alone and the joy of discovering new lands and meeting new wolves, something she probably wouldn't have been able to do if she had stayed, or at least, not as much. 

nevertheless, as saarthal trotted through the land with a bounce in her step, revelling in useless quiet joy  (the joy she was trying to conjure up to trick herself into being happy, if she's being honest, because she could really use some cute company right now, like...) she couldn't help but remember the girl she'd met in her travels only several days ago. the girl with the bright orange eyes and the beautiful smile and the soft laughter who was probably...undoubtedly straight. well, whatever. that always happens, anyway. fucking always. saarthal would be lying if she said she wasn't used to it by now. the thoughts cast a dark stormcloud over the greyscale girl's mood, and she exhaled sharply, the breath hissing out from between gritted teeth. a scowl flickered briefly over her features before she forced it away — best not dwell on the things she couldn't change.

with a toss of her crown, saarthal ventured forwards, hoping to find something, someone to divert her from the bitter hurt blossoming in the corner of her mind. anything. right on time, the little roman caught sight of a stranger. and having never been one to shy away from new wolves (and desperately in need of distration), the girl let out a soft chuff, a lopsided grin tugging at her lips as she bounced over to meet her soon-to-be (probably forced) companion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let a couple years water down how I'm feeling about you. - by Saarthal - June 05, 2018, 04:47 PM