Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele listened as the young wolf talked, the stars started to pop out in the sky and illuminate down onto both of them. He nodded at his story and thought for a moment before giving a reply. “I’m sorry you haven’t seen her in a while. And I’m sorry you were abandoned but it is good you found someone to take care of you. When I was young, the pack I was born to was destroyed fighting for their land from another pack so my brother, Blast, was killed. I think I have a sister but I’m not sure where she is or who she is, which makes it hard on me but I can live.” It was a big sentence for Steele to get out thinking about his sibling. Though he did think he had another sister, just not sure where she was or who, he hadn’t ever really thought of her until now. Maybe one day they would be reunited but he wouldn’t bank on it, when he left there was nothing left of his homeland.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM