Broken Boulder now i'm feeling things, so be sure
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik heard the nervous clearing of her throat and momentarily regretted his prying question. He hadn't wanted to cause her any negative emotions, but he knew he could no longer keep the questions to himself. 

She began by telling him of her old pack. She said she had been trying to escape something, and he tensed at her words. When she didn't elaborate, he was filled with even more questions but decided to wait to seek answers to them; she was already offering him glance into an obviously painful part of her past, and he didn't want to overwhelm her. When she stopped talking, he sensed her pain, and releasing all tenseness from his body, he nuzzled her again, attempting to soothe her with his touch.

She soon continued on with her story, looking away when she mentioned coming into heat. He barely had time to imagine her in heat because he was soon filled with intense jealously at the mention of her with another male. His jaw tightened with the intense emotion. He took a steadying breath before he spoke, not wanting her to hear anger in his voice and think it was directed at her. He couldn't be angry about something she did before she even knew him. "Those were the pups you lost?" he finally said quietly. Any residual anger left his body, then, at the memory of how sad she had looked when she told him about the children she lost. 

She then told him about fighting with other lone wolves, which pissed him off as well, but there was nothing he could do about it now except prevent any further harm to her. She brought up a wolf named Kelina, and stated that she was related to him. Kavik didn't want to hear his little wolf say the other male's name ever again, but he kept that ridiculous request to himself. He wasn't going to attempt to dictate her life in that way. Especially since he knew it came from the jealousy he felt and not any rational part of him. 

Liri went on to imply that this Kelina was responsible for her leg injury. When she looked to him warily it was like a kick to the gut. Unable to stand it, he touched his head to her cheek, hopefully reassuring her that there was no need to be wary of him. "Where is she, now?" he asked quietly, barely able to keep a snarl from his voice as he spoke. He may not seek her out right now, but if they ever crossed paths, she would be dead. He was certain of that.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 07, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 07, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 08, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 08, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 08, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by Síff - June 09, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: now i'm feeling things, so be sure - by RIP Kavik - June 09, 2018, 07:45 PM