Jade Fern Grove and keeping everything down to a minimum
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana hadn't taken much to time to wander far from home since the birth of the pups, her obsessive, overprotective nature making it difficult for her to venture very far. She still felt new to the territory, to the pack, but she had been working hard to help keep everything in tip top shape. 

Her hunters heart had lead her to inspect the caches, and Stark had been doing a good job making sure that the stores nearest the alpha den were stocked full, there storage around the rest of the territory was starting to wear thin. 

Not wanting to disturb anyone, she had ventured past the borders to see if she might find prey outside the confines of their territory. What she hadn't been expecting was the brief howl that broke through the rumbling of the sky. Ears twitching the pale tanned and grey woman made her way toward the sound. It wasn't a packmate, but she was curious. Who else might be hunting on such a gloomy day.

Ocean blue eyes caught sight of the silver woman, just as her scent became known. Sending a chuff in her direction, Kegana approached slowly. "Greetings."
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Kegana - June 09, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 07:05 PM