Jade Fern Grove and keeping everything down to a minimum
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Kegana being the princess of few words nodded at the fact that the storm would scare much of their prey away. It was best to move quick. She caught sight of hare trackes in the mud from the rain in the last few days, when Dawn introduced herself. Looking back from her investigation of the imprint. "Kegana Tsenkher." 

Kegana was vaguley aware of the treaties that Easthollow had, but they had never really been a huge topic of discussion. But the name Morningside was a reminder of the fact, and the mongol tilted her head. She wouldn't ask now however, as they were short on time with the storm brewing overhead. "Have you picked up a fresh scent?" Her investigation of the trackes earlier showed that they were old, at least a few days. Not to mention hares were a little small for two wolves to be hunting.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Kegana - June 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 07:05 PM