Jade Fern Grove and keeping everything down to a minimum
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The mongol nodded, it seemed like the best plan, considering their prey was bound to be hiding and skitish. Dawn headed off in a somewhat northern direction, looking around Kegana headed in a somewhat southern direction. 

The trees were no longer a distraction for the woman, and she was able to keep her focus on the trail ahead. As she wandered she found the tracks of a moose as she walked, and she took a moment to sniff them before she shook her head. She could see them taking down a deer, maybe an elk, but a moose? They were not to be trifled with. 

The mongolian woman continued on her way, looking for any prey that might work better for the pair of hunting females.

i figure we have plenty of time to find a few duds lol 6/100
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Kegana - June 09, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 07:05 PM