Jade Fern Grove and keeping everything down to a minimum
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The mongol quirked her ear, she thought she heard something in the opposite direction. She couldn't be sure, and she didn't hear it any longer. Perhaps it had been a fluke. It made Kegana think that they didn't want to be to far away, no use in tiring themselves out before the actual hunt could happen. She veered a little to begin a large circle back toward the woman, so that Kegana could be parallel to the other womans trail. 

The sky rumbled its discontent, but they had yet to see any lightening. She wondered if any would strike, she had never hunted in a storm before. But she could feel the rain seeping into her undercoat, and tickled her skin as it landed and trickled down her tender flesh. 

Kegana kept her eyes peeled, searching for any sign of life that could give them sustenance. Stopping she caught sight of a patch of fluff stuck to a low hanging branch. Her nose twitched as the scented to fur. A hare. She looked around for more clues as to where it might have gone.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Kegana - June 10, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 07:05 PM