Jade Fern Grove and keeping everything down to a minimum
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
sry for the wait!

The electricity in the air promised a turn for the worst. Kegana could feel itch of the hunt stretching her nerves. Her efforts becoming more and more frantic, her nose twitching and her breath coming in a harsher tone. Kegana was sure that she would encounter Dawn sooner or later on her chosen path, and could only imagine if the reconviened without having caught anything at all. Kegana could feel their luck waning as time stretched without a signal from the other woman. 

Kegana wasn't ready to give up yet, and kept up the search. Pausing in her travel to examine the tracks of a hare, she had seen several signs of the creatures but none were recent enough to be relevant. But these tracks were different. They were very recent. The mongol looked around, searching for more tracks.

Keg hadn't heard anything from Dawn for some time and figured she was having a similar time of their hunt. Letting out a low call for the other woman, calling her to the fresh track. Where there is one rabbit their were usually many more.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Kegana - June 16, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 07:05 PM