Jade Fern Grove and keeping everything down to a minimum
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Her ears flicked at the sound of Dawn approaching quickly, turning her head she heard the scramble and the snapping of a solid jaw. The brief scent of blood permeated the air, just as a quick a brown ball of fur came running toward her. Startled by the sight of another wolf the poor creature tried to avoid Kegana by darting in a different direction. 

As Kegana was already primed and ready to go she was quick to act. Throwing herself full tilt in chase of the creature. It tired to zig zag through the bushes, but Keg was right on its tail. Only a burrow could save the creature now. Sadly for the rabbit there were none in seen, its poor luck continued as the creatures foot got stuck in a root causing it to stumble. The mistake proved to be fatal, as Kegana reached toward and and pushed the rabbit to the ground, before sinking her teeth into the rabbits neck.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Kegana - June 27, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 07:05 PM