Jade Fern Grove and keeping everything down to a minimum
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The hunt had ended just in time, as the sky's opened above and rain was quickly upon them. The boom of the thunder roared in her ears, but the adrenaline filed blood rushed louder. Her breath came in harsh puffs, as she tried to get air into her lungs through the rabbit in her maws. Kegana could tast the blood on her tongue, and it hung in the air near her nose. After the chase she had fallen into a prone position, the rabbit held firmly in her jaws and between her two front legs. Her tail swished happily behind her. 

The approach of the other hunter brought out a grin that Kegana had been holding in. Seeing the woman smile just as broadly as her Kegana allowed a comfortable silence to fall. Both women were out of breath, their was no rush to speak.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 09, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 12, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 11, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Kegana - July 12, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: and keeping everything down to a minimum - by Dawn - July 14, 2018, 07:05 PM