Broken Boulder to keep him merry company along the way
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
alarian makes the introductions between the unacquainted pair, informing vilkas that the other male was the chancellor and that he was named delight. in turn, he offers delight vilkas's own brief and in retrospective entirely unimpressive status. vilkas is reminded abruptly of how much he detests starting from the bottom. once upon a time in the companions, he bore the rank of 'commander' and now? now he's been demoted to 'one of our newer members'. nice. of course, he understood it came with the territory but that didn't mean the firebrand had to be pleased about his average and unexciting status. "likewise." vilkas returns as his attention shifts to delight, ears cupping forth to catch the other leader's words. "yes." vilkas responds and then adds, after a swipe of his salmon pink tongue across his jowls. "in my old pack i was their commander," it's the most he's talked about the companions at length ...and that wasn't honestly saying much because he offered very little information in truth. "patrolling is familiar." in a pack that was otherwise entirely foreign to him.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
to keep him merry company along the way - by Vilkas - June 09, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: to keep him merry company along the way - by Ariel - June 09, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: to keep him merry company along the way - by Ariel - July 01, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: to keep him merry company along the way - by Vilkas - July 01, 2018, 12:48 PM