Dragoncrest Cliffs Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 
ok! finally ready to throw this guy into the action! @Rose but also AW! 

He had been settling in well considering his grouchy off putting demeanor of which he only spared Heda. Armor knew he wasn't the easiest to get along with, and he accepted that, and quite frankly embraced that fact. He was a dick. But he could be useful, well he had been. He wasn't sure where his skills might take him now, but he would have to learn quickly.

Armor was quickly becoming a fan of the freshwater lake that stood at the heart of the forest. He wasn't used to still water, as Maungeda had survived off of rushing rivers. He often found time to soak his lame leg in the water to help with the swelling and the pain that came from a day of walking. Armor had a feeling he might find somewhere along here to make his den, so as to have easy access to the cooling water.
When everone lies, telling the truth isn't just an act of rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon.
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
~ Chronicler 0/5 ~ Scout 0/5 ~
Messages In This Thread
Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Armor - June 10, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: Helps to remember I'm a brick in the wall - by Dalia - September 15, 2018, 09:25 PM