Bearclaw Valley I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno
200 Posts
Ooc —

He giggled to himself as he turned the world's slowest circle, but soon enough, it wasn't just him that he was laughing to. Laurel had come by to join the fun with a question that went unanswered, just for now, and he cackled as much with joy at the sight of his mother as he did at how silly the world spinning around him looked. It was truly amazing that just turning a circle like that could make the entire world visible.

"Yeah!" the pudgy Redleaf chirruped as he finally completed his circle and hopped to his feet. He was a package of boundless energy. He needed it to haul his puphood weight around, after all, but he had plenty to spare. Perhaps that was why he was always dancing—he needed to let it out, one way or another, and moving his body to the rhythm of his heart and soul was his favourite way. It helped that others lit up when he danced, too. He was young but he was already a big fan of cheering others up.

"You wannsa try, mama?" he asked, lifting himself onto his hind paws and seeking to place his forefeet on Laurel's sturdy chest while he blinked owlishly up with tail wagging madly.
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno - by Lucas - June 19, 2018, 06:03 PM