Blackfeather Woods If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At his admittance, Taki winced a little. It was easy to connect the dots, then. Shivali was pregnant in an unknown place; She could only imagine how he had reacted. "Oh, Sia," she said exasperatedly, "I can't say I'm surprised by your reaction. I assume you got angry with her lapse in judgement?," she added. It really wasn't a good idea to be pregnant without adequate support, and it's not something Taki would ever do, but she had kept that to herself around Shivali. Perhaps it was easier for her to relate to her sister, being a female and all. There was nothing they could do about it now, so scolding their sister for her mistakes was not very helpful.

"Shivali knows you. Just give her some space right now, and when you both have cooled off, apologize to her." Taki knew his anger had come from his need to protect them, and she was sure Shivali did, too. He had clearly not responded in a very constructive way, but his love for his family was evident. It certainly didn't mean he was turning in to their father. "Besides, you'll be the best uncle those pups could ever have. She won't be able to stay mad at you then." With her words, she leaned over nosed his cheek, attempting to comfort him. She hated seeing her big brother so upset.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me - by Takiyok - June 13, 2018, 09:54 AM