Silverlight Terrace When I'm gone put it in stone "He left nothing behind"
241 Posts
Ooc —
Her brows lifted, and whatever speech might've lit her tongue knocked away at the simple whooosh as there fell the final piece, clicking in to fill the last empty spot in the broken puzzle of her brain. And she remembered. She remembered everything. The tiny moments she'd forgotten, their embrace when they had grieved upon the slopes of Silvertip, the wanting to leave, and the gentle rush of his voice as they spoke their goodbyes. The shine of his fur mixed with blood beneath the shadows of the frozen pines. The decision to die, so that Sebastian would live.

And he had.

He had lived, and he was alive - and when reality came again, she found herself sitting and unable to remember when she had stopped standing. "Yeah, well, it takes a lot more than a tumble through ice to kill me, apparently." She mumbled with a laugh, but her voice remained preoccupied, and that much could be seen in the half turn of her head, and the parting her mouth like she had something more to say, only to close her lips again with a furrowed look as she reconsidered. "Sorry, this is just - " she closed her mouth again. "I mean, I can't even - "  and she turned her head and fell silent with a shake of disbelief.  "Heck, I just honestly can't believe this. He - you - the war - I've been looking - and then the Caldera - " she could only shake her head again, while her eyes glinted with a laugh she didn't quite understand. "This is really a lot. Just - give me a second." And despite her wide and honest grin, her brow still furrowed, unable to completely comprehend how this was actually happening.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread