Jade Fern Grove i've never felt much smaller since the fall
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

alarian's suggestion is taken with a nod, easily acquiescing. slightly further from the creek is better, he thinks: he doesn't like to mix business and pleasure, and lately, there has been little hold in the creek for him. he does not want to leave them, clinging to old loyalty despite himself (and, well, samaantine, if he's being honest, which he rarely is). having a place to slip away sounds.. lovely.

the comment takes him by surprise, stealing a coughed bout of laughter from him. "like," he repeats, "hot guy. alarian, you are... a strange one." the sort of strange he likes, unfortunately (like alarian, he is not interested in romance or love. been there, done that, ended badly. he just likes to figure people out.) with a snort, he reluctantly disentangles himself from the other boy, rising to his paws in languid movements. "'til our next meeting?" he offers, the hint of a smirk at his lips. better not spend too much time together -- even if he's already thinking of next time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've never felt much smaller since the fall - by Samothes - June 19, 2018, 11:39 AM