The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
the girl zig-zagged in frantic steps after the fresh-laid scent of the rabbit, but it was long gone and her hopes fled swiftly after the fleet hare. a chuff caused her to freeze and ever so slowly, coelho lifted her head -- a chill clawing its way down her spine. she carefully looked up, first spotting claws, then narrow legs, then a steel chest and finally, a familiar, authoritative face -- oh shit -- instantly her gaze fell to the ground and her tail clamped to her stomach. even her ears fell, like stone in water -- and the submissive girl visibly wilted under wraen's confidence.

"s-sorry," she stuttered, her throat bobbing in a quiet gulp. "it was too fast for me.."
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - June 26, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM