Dawnlark Plains Fishing for ya
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian offered a soft smile in relief that the male wasn't mad at him or anything like that. Sebastian just wanted to keep his head down. He was just glad that he was accepted into the pack even though he was injured. Sebastian dipped his head in reply. "I've heard about the pregnant women. If I catch more maybe you can bring them to the mothers? They say I am not allowed yet. Which I totally understand," he spoke kindly. "Fishing can be hard if you don't have the right technique. Do you want me to teach you?," he offered.

Sebastian's ears fell back when the male asked about the war. Flashes of the combat in the dark smelly forest were envisioned for a moment. The male looked pained, most of all because Andalusia's face came forward as well. Sebastian tried to shake the thoughts away and then glanced at Aditya. 'Well, good for the Caldera wolves, which was the side I was on," he explained but looked saddened. "Not so good for me though. I am not the best fighter, I'd rather hate it. I've lost my tail and will probably have a permanent limp," he spoke a motioned to his scarred shoulder.

After a brief pause he continued. "But perhaps worst of it all was that I've lost one of my closest friends," he ended in softer tones. It had been awhile since he heard her howls or saw her. Which made it all more likely that Andalusia might be gone forever. "Though, I guess what I've learned from this all, is that I am a very loyal wolf," he spoke, though the male looked rather like a kicked puppy at the moment he said that.
Messages In This Thread
Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 19, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 20, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 20, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 25, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 27, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 28, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - July 03, 2018, 08:19 AM