Dawnlark Plains Fishing for ya
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian offered him a smile and then nodded. "That could be the case," he admitted. "Or just still being tricked by the water," he advised. He had learned after all not to aim at the fish because then one would never get it. "You mustn't aim at the fish. Rookie mistake, but apparently the water plays tricks on our eyes. You must aim just a beat off it," he explained.

Sebastian offered a kind smile when the other spoke about being happy with him being here. "Oh yes. I heard about your leader. I've never met him but... I'm sorry for your loss," Sebastian spoke. It seemed even in this pack there was still some loss to deal with. The male was determined to help this pack since they offered such a good home to his sister. Sebastian was very grateful hence his instant loyalty towards them. Sebastian had already moved back into the water. He was standing still for a while now so he expected fish to come soon to check him out.

Sebastian glanced over the water as a large shape came towards him. The male dashed down with his head, making sure to exhale so no water went up to his nose. The male clamped down on the big fish. His whole head moving as the fish protested. Sebastian moved back to the bank. If this monster would get out of his jaws then at least it would be on dry land.
Messages In This Thread
Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 14, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 19, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 20, 2018, 09:57 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 20, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 25, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 27, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - June 28, 2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Aditya - June 29, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Fishing for ya - by Sebastian - July 03, 2018, 08:19 AM